These terms and conditions MUST be read thoroughly and agreed to prior to subscribing to or entering any portion of SAHARAHEVE.COM. Please read them thoroughly, and proceed only if you wholly and completely agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- License. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the payment of any required fees, the Company grants you a nonexclusive, personal, non transferable, limited license to use this Website for personal, noncommercial purposes. You may not permit or cause any other person to access this Website by using your registration information. All materials published on the Website (including but not limited to novels, short stories, descriptions, instructions, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips (collectively, the “Content”)) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of such Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Website. You shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on or incorporated in any materials that you download from this Website. The deletion or alteration of any copyright or other proprietary notices or security measures from this Website and/or any materials downloaded from this Website is prohibited and may result in the termination of your membership as further described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright Notice. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to United States copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Additionally, the Content appearing on the Website is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international treaty and other copyright laws. Except as may otherwise be set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials or Website in whole or in part. Any such use is an infringement of the Company’s copyrights and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Trademark Notice. The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company, its licensors and affiliates. Use of the Trademarks, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting to you a license of any rights in or to any Trademark.
- Storage/Use. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company, or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's proprietary rights notices. For the avoidance of doubt, including any Content (in whole or in part) on your personal Website, when it is accessible to any other person, is not a personal use and is not permitted.
- Your Submissions. You agree that any communications or material of any kind that you email, post, upload, download or otherwise transmit through this Website, including data, information, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and/or submissions (collectively “Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending, transmitting or submitting any Communications through this Website, you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive and fully sublicensable, license to the Company to, in whole or in part, use, modify, adapt, possess, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, create derivative works from and/or to incorporate such Communications into other works in any form, media or technology (now known or later developed) with no further liability or obligation to you. The Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products, Content or websites incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques. You represent and warrant that the Communications are original to you and that you have all necessary rights to submit, send or otherwise make available the Communications and grant all rights granted above. You also hereby waive any moral rights you have in the Communications. We shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Communications.
- Copyright Dispute Procedure. If you believe that the content of any Communication provided by you, or any Content appearing on the Website, has been used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice (email is sufficient) that includes the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Website is: Marc Adrian.
Contact by email:
- 18 U.S.C. §2257 Compliance. In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons appearing in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexually explicit conduct or lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area, displayed on the Website were at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time such depictions were created. Records required to be maintained for such materials pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. §75 are kept by the Company’s custodian of records:
- Links. The Website may contain links to other related websites, resources and sponsors of the Company. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off of the Website to a third party website. Interactions that occur between you and the third party are strictly between you and such third party and are not the responsibility of the Company. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The Company does not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability or content of these outside resources. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link, including without limitation any issued related to 18 U.S.C. §2257 compliance on such sites, to the website administrator or webmaster of the third party website.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that:
9.1 You are at least 18 years of age (or the applicable age of consent in your jurisdiction) and have the right to possess sexually explicit materials;
9.2 The sexually explicit material on this Website is for your personal, noncommercial use;
9.3 You will not permit anyone under the age of 18 (or the applicable age of consent in your jurisdiction) to access the materials on this Website;
9.4 You are voluntarily accessing this Website because you desire to read, review and receive sexually explicit material, including without limitation, materials depicting sadomasochistic activities;
9.5 You do not find images or descriptions of nude adults, adults engaged in sexual acts, including without limitation, sadomasochistic activities, or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable;
9.6 The reading, viewing and receiving sexually explicit material does not violate the standards of your community, town, city, state or country;
9.7 No materials of any kind submitted by you or the Company's use thereof in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will: (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, moral rights, contract or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain unlawful material; (iii) constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; (v) cause injury of any kind to any person or entity; or (vi) violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or other governmental regulations.
- Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its officers, directors, owners, members, managers, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees. You shall cooperate fully in the defense of any claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of the Company without the Company's prior written approval.
- Risk of Loss. You hereby acknowledge that the use of the Website and the materials available thereon is at your sole risk.
- Disclaimer. The Company neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Website including but not limited to information of any kind provided by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE.
ALL ADULT SADOMASOCHISM RELATED VIDEOS AND DEPICTIONS ON THIS SITE ARE FOR ADULT ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO GLAMORIZE OR ADVOCATE HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION OR INJURY TO ANY REAL WORLD, ACTUAL PERSON. THIS SITE CONTAINS ADULT SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT ACTS, SADOMASOCHISM, AND FEMALE-LED RELATIONSHIPS BASED ON BONDAGE, DISCIPLINE AND FEMALE SUPREMACY.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR LICENSORS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
- System Integrity. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction conducted on the Website. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties.
- Termination. The Company, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of the Website without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting the Website or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Website. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Website or any person affiliated with the Company; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of a username) that is offensive, harassing or otherwise disruptive of Website activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Company employee or other individual.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to any conflict of law provisions. The Company makes no representation that the Content on the Website is appropriate for access outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree that any action related to this Website shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Modification. The Company may revise this Agreement at any time and from time to time, without notice, and you agree to be bound by any such revisions. It is your responsibility to visit periodically the Terms and Conditions link at the bottom of the Website to review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions.